Corporate Furnished Apartments
Temporary Housing for Mobility and Human Resources Professionals
Stress Free Corporate Housing was established in 1999 to provide temporary housing for corporate professionals relocating or on temporary assignment. Ever since, our company has assisted corporate mobility and human resource professionals with the ever-changing housing needs of their employees. We are highly experienced experts in providing traveling professionals with fully furnished corporate apartments for temporary stays of more than 30 days.
The benefits of using Stress Free serviced apartments for your business needs, include:
- 30-minute response time for housing requests
- Competitive prices
- Flexible lease terms
- A dedicated team available 24/7 for each client rather than one point of contact
- 5 Touch Point Guest Service process
- Partner network with access to thousands of locations globally, particularly in the USA and Brazil
- Metrics to monitor selected partner performance
- Service level agreements with partners and vendors
- Private e-mail address for your company for Reservations or Service requests
- Consolidated billing for multiple reservations
- Web portal to Manage your company's account online
Our Rental Assistance program is designed to find long-term apartments for individuals who are relocating permanently. Stress Free can also set up their utilities and provide furniture solutions. To make the move even easier, a comprehensive Destination Service package is available for relocating individuals and families.
In addition to our simple Direct Billing system, Stress Free Corporate Housing can also provide you with customized as often as you require. Our reports contain the following helpful information:
- Pending Arrival Reservations: Employees that have booked a Reservation but have not yet moved in.
- Pending Departure Reservations: Employees who have given their notice of Intent to Vacate (ITV) and are getting ready to move-out.
- Move-Out Information: Employees who have already moved out.
- Location Reservations: Reservations in a specific area (city, state) or community.
- Total Reservations Booked: Total Employees that have stayed with us through the course of a certain time period